Monday, November 24, 2008

Advantages of Living in a Dormitory

Basic Composition

Chih-Yun LiB9729054Compuster Science and Information Engineering

2008-11-25


Advantages of Living in a Dormitory

Outline

(1)Write three advantages, and give some example.
1. can make many friends
2. save time
3. can discuss homework

(2)The best advantage is make many friends
because:
1. can learn many things from my roommate.
2. can help me many things in life.
Conclusion
Friends play important roles in our life when we live outside.
Essay

When it comes to our dormitory, its advantages come to my mind. There many advantages in dormitory. For example, we can discuss our homework together, when I feel sad, my roommate can make me happy, and can save our time to go to school (that is because my home is far from our school)
But I think the best advantage is that I can make many friends. When the first day I stay in CGU, I have no friends. But after I stay in dormitory, I get new friends – my roommates, all of them are kind and interesting. We exchanged our senior high school’s experience and shared our idea for our new school life. And I knew some new friends which stayed in dormitory. So I believe that live in dormitory can let me make many friends.
In sum, I think every one needs help. At home, our parents might take good care of us. But when we live outside, we should take care of ourselves. So I think good friends play important roles in our life. Friends can help us when we have some problems, and can share their reflection in many things. I can learn many things from them. If I rent house outside, nobody can help me. So I think the best advantage in living in dormitory is this.