Thursday, November 27, 2008

c++

#include
using namespace std;

int main()
{
int x, y;
cout <<"x="; cin >> x;
cout <<"y="; cin >> y;
cout << ((x>1) && (y++)) << endl;
cout << "y=" << y << endl;
return 0;
}
in computer science, we learn a computer langue which named c++. It is because that we are major in computer science information engineering, it is the most important subject to us.
When I first know this program langue, I was a senior higt school student. I did not know I may write it every day after three years. The experience for writing turbo c (name of another program langue) made me know that writing c++ needs logical thincking, and your brain should very clear. If you don't have this special characteristic, I believe being a good programer will hard for you. That is because programer should always ponder in a short time. so now I think I should practice my ability in logical thinking. After I master in program langue, I deeply believe I will be a good computer engineer in the futrue.